Saturday, February 25, 2012

Since only one day is gone and all 15 copies are gone are also, I'll extend this free offer through Monday.   I will probably be using a new file sharing service, though,and I may have to send the links through email.  If you missed out on the first fifteen, just contact me by private message, or you can email me at meditationslideshow@comcast.net   and send me your email address.  Either Tuesday or Wednesday I will upload it and email you with the link. 

 I am editing this to reiterate that, should you decide to email me for a free demo copy, please ONLY use the email linked above.  I just tested it and it worked for me.  Someone said they emailed me, and I did not receive it.  I don't know what email account they used or where they found it.
Thanks everyone.  I tried to make this post as short as possible to limit the number of typos and grammatical mistakes I invariably make as a non-blogger.

Your non-blogger,

Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment